International Seminar-Workshop in Leadership and Management for the Global Educator
( DepEd Advisory No. 267, s. 2015 )
Date: November 28-30, 2015
Venue: Maharajah Hotel
#3 Texas St. Villa Sol Subdivision, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines
1. To equip teachers and school managers with readiness to be comparable in their leadership skills and management techniques with global academics;
2. To update the participants with the latest management techniques in Asia;
3. To make teaching and management not a burden but a joy for the teachers and school managers; and,
4. To prepare the teachers and school managers ready heads-on for the development of academe in the country and across
Expected Participants: School Heads, Principals, Teachers, Supervisors from Elementary and Public Schools, Agency Heads
Registration Fee: P4,500 inclusive of :
- Two-night sharing accommodation;
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 PM snacks, and 2 AM snacks);
- Seminar ID; and,
- Seminar Materials and Kits
Note: Online payment is accepted through Paypal, however a small fee of 4% will be added to the Registration Fee. Those interested to pay online can click the "Pay Now" button of the corresponding seminar.
To signify intention to attend, please contact us at +639324501170 or at +639326060461 to confirm attendance.
You can also send inquiries to email@example.com or reach us through our Contact Form
**Note: This seminar has ended. If you want to view the photos from the event please click here.
SEC Registration No. CN201539886